Registration is now open!!!
LAST DAY TO REGISTER IS THURSDAY, APRIL 19 MIDNIGHT!
For consigners who have participated in a prior KCC sale or Take 2 Boutique
For consigners who have NEVER participated in either sale
We are accepting spring and summer items only!!
must be current styles & NO MORE THAN 5 YEARS OLD!
**Items MUst be in like new condition. No stains, holes, rips, etc.**
NO SLEEPWEAR, SWIMWEAR, LUGGAGE
CLOTHING – EVEN SIZES ONLY: 0-24 (Regular and Petite) and plus sizes 1X, 2X, 3X & more!
- BLOUSES, TOPS ~ SHORT SLEEVE, 3/4 SLEEVE, and LONG SLEEVE (LIGHT WEIGHT FABRIC ONLY)
- SHORTS, CAPRIS
- PANTS ~ DRESS, CASUAL and JEANS (LIGHT WEIGHT FABRIC ONLY).
- DRESSES, SKIRTS, JUMPSUITS
- EVENING WEAR/COCKTAIL DRESSES (NO PROM/BRIDESMAIDS)
- LIGHTWEIGHT SWEATERS, WIND BREAKERS AND RAIN COATS
- ATHLETIC WEAR-CAPRI LEGGINGS, SHORTS, TANKS, TEE’S, SKORTS (NO SPORTSBRAS)
- MATERNITY (10 items ONLY)
IMPORTANT – When bringing clothing for receiving, items MUST be in size order and separated by regular, athletic wear and maternity.
- PURSES, TOTES (LIMIT 3 – CLEANED AND EMPTIED)
- WALLETS (NO LIMIT – CLEANED AND EMPTIED)
- JEWELRY – NECKLACES, BRACELETS, EARRINGS, RINGS, ANKLETS, WATCHES (LIMIT 10)
LIMIT 6 PAIR in like new condition. No holes in the soles, scuff mark or ripped leather! SANDALS, HEELS, WEDGES, FLIP FLOPS, TENNIS, ETC ******PLEASE MAKE CERTAIN YOU READ TAGGING INFORMATION – THERE ARE CHANGES!******
USE 3X5 INDEX CARDS ONLY or pre-printed tags(see COMPLETE instructions for tagging by clicking below)
Item sizes are written in upper right corner of tag. Label clothing items with its specific NUMBER size, indicated in the chart below. If the vendor tag reads S (small), M (medium), L (large), or XL (extra-large), please use the following to appropriately size your clothing. XS is 0-2, S is 4-6, M is 8-10, L is 12-14, XL is 16-18, 1XL 16W-18W, 2XL is 20W-22W and 3XL is 24W-26W. If your garment is Petite, please put a capital “P” in front of the size such as P2 or P12. You will need good safety pins to pin your tag to your clothing item. If you need safety pins, when you come for your barcodes,(see specific dates and times below) you may purchase 25 for .25!
Please see the COMPLETE tagging information by clicking below and we have a few illustrations from Kids Clothes Connection that you may find helpful!
*No time to tag your items? Email email@example.com to take advantage of our tagging team!
BAR CODE LABELS
Consignors can print their barcodes from home on Avery labels (see below for label specifications). Barcodes MUST be printed on labels that are compatible with “Avery Template 5160 or 8160“. These labels will be 1″ x 2 5/8″. If you don’t use labels that correspond to Avery Template 5160 or 8160, your barcode may print off the label and be unusable. You may use the pre-printed cards as well. Look under tagging instructions for the link. NOTE: If you have labels that ARE these template numbers, but your barcodes still print off the label, see “Label Alignment Troubleshooting” below for simple steps to fix the problem.
LABEL ALIGNMENT TROUBLESHOOTING
If your barcodes are not aligning properly on the labels, it is almost always related to your Adobe print settings, which is easily fixed in these simple steps (for Windows users – may be different for Mac):
- Have the labels displayed on your screen.
- From the FILE menu, choose PRINT.
- On the PRINT window that pops up, locate the “Page Handling” section which is usually about half way down on the left. There will be a “Page Scaling” drop-down box, and your options will include None, Fit to Printable Area, Shrink to Printable Area, Multiple Pages Per Sheet and Booklet Printing. Basically, you are wanting to print the document at its full-size.
- Select “None” in the Page Scaling drop down box and then click OK to print your labels. It is always a good idea to print on a blank sheet of paper first to check the alignment of your labels before printing on your actual labels.
Labels following Avery Template 5160 and 8160 standards come in a variety of brands and quantities and can be purchased for inkjet or laser printers. Different brands and quantities will have different product numbers, but labels that can be used to print KCC barcodes will say “Use Avery Template 5160 or 8160″ or “Compatible with Avery Template 5160 or 8160″ somewhere on the package.
If you are unable to print your own barcode labels, we will gladly print them for you at the sale location during specific dates & times. Wednesday, April 4 ~ 10am-4pm; Tuesday, April 10 ~ 1pm-4pm; Thursday, April 12 ~ 10am-1pm, Saturday, April 14 ~ 11am-2pm, Tuesday, April 17 from 12pm-3pm, Thursday, April 19 from 1pm-4pm AND during receiving days which are Saturday, April 21 ~ 9am-2pm and Monday, April 23 ~ 10am-2pm and 4pm-8pm.
You may use your own plastic/metal hangers or call your cleaner’s and more than likely, they will give you hangers for free! DO NOT USE THE 16 INCH as used for the KCC sale-clothing will fall off! If you do not want to use your own hangers or don’t have hangers, bring your clothing items tagged, ready for inspection and we will provide your hangers for you. We will have an area set up for you to hang your clothing items. PLEASE remember this will take a few minutes so plan your receiving time accordingly. For your pants, shorts, skirts please use pants hangers. Again, if you don’t have pants hangers, we will give you hangers to use when you come in for receiving.
NOTE: When using hangers, with garment facing you, the hanger hook should curve to the left looking like a question mark (?). Pin tag on the left (above heart) or to the inside label of garment, if fabric is delicate (silk, lace, etc).